Updated: Mar 2, 2019
If you follow Dr Joe Dispenza, you’ve heard him telling us to repattern our brain following this process, starting with generating new thoughts.
Meditation and Heartmath are two amazing tools he teaches and uses to help us achieve this successfully. But sometimes, our mental self needs some extra help.
Though I meditate every day for 20 minutes at least, and I do my Heartmath routine, this was just not enough for me. I had to let go of certain things, I had to calm down my reactivity, I had to work on my emotions to handle certain situations, I had to learn how to communicate with my body. I had to HEAL deeply at the subatomic cell level, and make friend with myself as a whole. It needed to be done on all 4 levels: physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
And this will be my definition of the words “health”, “healthy” and “to heal” for this article: Being in balance and harmony with our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual selves.
As well explained by Albert Szent-Györgyi, MD, Nobel Laureate in Medicine “In every culture and in every medical tradition before ours, healing was accomplished by moving energy”.
So off I went looking for energy medicine modalities. A note on this: Energy Medicine is one of five domains of “complementary and alternative medicine” identified by the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) in the United States.
Among Qi Gong, Reiki and other modalities we can find throughout the world, I found Eden Energy Medicine to be the one that suits me the best. Mainly because:
- It offers a global approach
- It’s a “rational” one
- It’s accessible to anyone for selfcare
And I like the idea of all of us being autonomous with our health.
The Eden Energy Medicine mainly focuses on 9 primary energy systems:
- Extraordinary Vessels (Radiant Circuits)
- Triple Warmer
- Celtic Weave
- Five rhythms
- Basic Grid
Being able to harmonize the body on so many layers was something I was looking for as I felt there is no “one solution fits all”. Having different systems to look into for every health challenge is very useful to keep a holistic approach.
“Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
Energy Medicine helps us to be in that space.
- In Energy Medicine, energy is the medicine, and energy is also you.
- The first practitioner of Energy Medicine is you: you are the Healer!
- By activating the body’s natural healing energies, you re-pattern your energies to heal.
- The more energy crossovers you have within your energetic field, the healthier you will be. To illustrate this: look at the double helix DNA shape, or the caduceus that health professionals use as their symbol. Crossovers = Health.
- All of your bodies’ energies are inter-connected, hence the importance to always have a holistic approach when it comes to healing modalities. Unlike the western medical system, in Energy Medicine we look at person as a whole. Not just the specific challenge you are dealing with.
- Your energies are affected by others and your environment and vice and versa. You might have noticed sometimes when in contact with someone that you feel really well next to this person but you can’t explain why. Understanding that you affect each other via your energies explains that subtle process.
- Energy can form habits that may not readily change, even when these habits are harmful. Re-patterning these habits via Energy Medicine, and therefore creating that space Viktor Frankl talks about, is what keeps us healthy as well as it supports our global evolution.
- The health of the body reflects the health of its energies. Addressing the disturbed energies can help heal the body as a whole (again: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual).
The good news in all this?
Energies can be re-patterned non-invasively through Energy Medicine. It will help balancing and restoring our body’s natural energies for the purposes of increasing our vitality, strengthening our mental capacities, and optimizing our health.
Where to start this with?
1. Having the willingness to let go of the victim mode and wear your responsible hat instead.
2. Identify where you would like to see improvement in your life as a whole and WHY.
3. Act on it. And stick to it.
- Doing the daily energy routine is a great first step to re-pattern our energies in the good way. I actually do it every single morning. I usually play my favorite music while doing it, as we stick to things when we have fun with them! When I feel low or unfocused throughout the day, I do a few exercises quickly to boost my whole body.
- There are many other daily exercises to do as needed, that are inspired by qi gong, brain gym and other traditions. They are available here, and I will post more and more on my YouTube channel as I record them.
These selfcare exercises respond to different needs. Here are a few among many others: immune system stimulation, stress management, digestion issues, arthritis relief, headaches, PMS, grief, focus issues (lack of attention), grounding, connection with our body, emotional reaction, all sorts of pains, communication difficulties with others, brain fog, memory improvement, hormones balance, electromagnetic pollution related troubles.
If you want to go deeper into this and feel like you may need some extra help, you can also contact me and I will direct you towards the practitioner that best suits you, if not me 😊.
During a typical session, the practitioner identifies, at the beginning of the session, where your body needs the most attention through different energy tests (often known as muscle tests or kinesiologic test) and then he applies the energy medicine techniques according to what your body expresses. Your body is the guide, the practitioner is the conduit for the energy re-patterning process to happen.
It’s that simple! More questions? Contact me and I’d be happy to share how this has changed my life in so many ways!
Talk to you soon!
Be Well, Be Happy, Be You